Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Now DJ Is Sick Too

Well Makenna was sick on Sunday but she did much better on Monday. Monday night about midnight DJ started vomiting. He kept that up most of the night. He slept all day today. I was actually worried about him because he didn't hardly move for about 8 hours. He isn't nauseated any more but he has no energy. I thought Makenna was over it because everyone who has it is over it in about 24 hours and she was acting great today. I fed her a normal diet because she kept down her bland diet yesterday and she acted better today. But tonight I was about to get her ready for bed and she vomited everything she ate today. I'm not sure what is going on. She isn't following the pattern every else did. I hope that was a one time thing. I let her have yogurt and milk today cause that's what she wanted and I think that is what made her vomit. I called into work tomorrow because I didn't want to send her to school if she was going to be sick. Hopefully it was just the milk. I will feed her a bland diet for the next 2-3 days and hopefully no more vomiting. I have been downing vitamin C so hopefully I won't get it. I'm ready for my family to be healthy again!

No comments: