Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New Tooth

I know I haven't posted in a while but I have several to do so hopefully tomorrow I will get to them. The other night when Makenna was nursing she pulled off and looked up at me and smiled real big. I saw her 4 little teeth but I thought I saw something else. So I put my finger in her mouth and sure enough I felt another tooth. How she had a tooth break through and I didn't notice it, I don't know. But she has a new tooth on the bottom. I felt her top gums and and she has a tooth on each side of her existing two teeth that are about to come in. So now she has 5 teeth and any day now will have 7 teeth. I must say I'm not a fan of the teeth. I know they are necessary but they are not my friend when it comes to nursing!! :) She is getting so big and doing new things everyday. She is so smart. I have pics to post from the 4th but I have to get them from DJ's mom first. Hopefully in the next few days I will get all of my posts done. For now the new tooth is our most recent news.

No comments: