Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday House

Me, Aunt Bev, Natalie, and now Makenna have a few traditions that I absolutely love. One of them is going to the Hot Springs craft fair every year. Another is a new tradition that we started last year and that is going to the Holiday House. For those of you who are not from around here it is an annual thing that happens around Thanksgiving. It is at the Convention Center and it is huge. It is made up of tons of booths of every kind. Food, crafts, clothes, jewelry, kids clothes, housewares, anything you can think of. And the whole thing is decorated beautifully in Christmas decorations. It is put on by the Junior League of Little Rock. We make a night out of it and go to the Holiday House and go to dinner. It is a blast. This year I bought a few things for Christmas gifts that I'm so excited about and I bought some things for Makenna. Of course Mimi bought some things for Makenna (are you surprised?) We just walked around and sampled all of the fabulous foods and candies they had to offer. Makenna stopped and played at all of the toy booths. We had a great time. Afterwards we went to Benihana's restaurant to eat. It was yummy. Of course I forgot my camera but Aunt Nat had her iphone so she took a few pictures. Mimi bought Makenna this adorable hat which she wore for the rest of the night. We should have gotten paid for advertising because TONS of people said how cute she looked and wanted to know where we bought the hat. I bet we made that lady a lot of money that night! I love doing things with Natalie and Aunt Bev. We always have such a wonderful time. I look forward to continuing our yearly traditions.

Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen?



No comments: