Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Pictures

I have been so busy with my new job lately that I haven't been very good about posting new pictures of Makenna. So here are some pictures of her adventures lately.

This is Makenna and her friend Nash. Nash is the son of Chris, DJ's best friend.



This is Makenna eating her new favorite toys. They are pieces to a bbq grill that her Mimi bought her. They are plastic ketchup and mustard bottles and a spatula and grilling fork. She loves them. She just carries them around all day.


Makenna hates it when I vacuum, it scares her. Her dad loves it because she snuggles with him.


Raider hates it when I vacuum too.

This is her dad's idea of doing her hair!


As most of you have seen Makenna now has a play room. The gate to the play room is not yet bolted to the wall. Makenna has discovered this and figured out how to escape. I caught her one day on her way out of the play room.



Makenna's room is very strange. It is freezing in the winter and burning up in the summer. So, we bought some very thick thermal lined curtains to put up in her room to try and help regulate the temperature. My wonderful handyman husband put them up. I think they look great. And they seem to be helping with the temperature.

No comments: