Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Tooth?

I think Makenna might be getting a tooth. She has been congested for the past few days and she has been drooling a lot. She is constantly chewing on her fingers or her toys, even more so than usual. DJ and I both thought that we felt a bump on her bottom gums. Her bottom gums are definitely not at thick as they used to be. Now whether she is really getting a tooth or not I don't know. I guess we'll find out. Knowing Makenna it could be another 3 months before she the tooth. But I'm definitely not complaining because I'm still nursing her so the sooner she gets a tooth, the sooner I start getting bit! Another amazing thing has happened the last 4 nights. She has slept through the night! For 4 nights in a row!! All night long!!! That is amazing for Makenna!! One night she slept from 10:30pm to 9:00am without waking up once!! WOW!! Can you tell I'm excited!

1 comment:

sdhorton said...

Nash too has been sleepnig through the night more. Not real consistant yet but more often than not and it's wonderful!