Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No More Bumbo

A few weeks ago I came home from running errands and DJ told me that Makenna had fallen out of her bumbo. Thankfully she was sitting on the floor in the office while DJ was working on the computer. He said he didn't see how she fell he just saw her on the ground. Well a few days ago I found out how she fell out. I only put her in the Bumbo on the bed while I sit on the bed and fold clothes since I know she fell out a few weeks ago. I was sitting on the bed and she was at the head of the bed in the middle. I was folding clothes and watching TV and all the sudden Makenna was in my lap. How did that happen? So I put her back in it and watched her. She was trying to get in my lap and so she was leaning over the side trying to grab my shirt. With a few grunts and kicks of her leg (with her mouth hanging open) she was able to propel herself over the side of the Bumbo. I thought it was so funny. She just looked at me like, hi mom. I can't believe she is getting so big. She seems to be growing so fast, I can hardly keep up. So, needless to say, no more Bumbo.

No comments: