Thursday, October 23, 2008

Poop Explosion

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch next to Makenna. She made a cute face so I picked her up to kiss her. When I did I smelled poop. So I took her into her room and laid her on the changing table. When she put her legs up I could see the poop had leaked through her pants. So, I had an idea that this was going to be a big poopy, but really I had no idea! I took her pants off and when I did there was so much poop in her pants that some splattered on my shirt. Then I could see that her it had soaked through her onesie. So I unbuttoned her onesie and she had a HUGE mess of poop coming up the top of her diaper. It was in her belly button and smeared all the way to the top of her chest. Needless to say it took me a long time to clean it up. What made it harder was that I was laughing so hard I couldn't even see straight. Makenna kept looking at me like I was silly and would smile at me every now and then like "What is so funny Mommy?" I finally got her cleaned up and the clothes are still soaking in the sink. As Shannon said, "Oh the joys of motherhood."

No comments: