Thursday, November 6, 2008

Makenna Has a Cold

I think Makenna has a cold. She was a little fussy last night and woke up more than usual. She was congested this morning and then had a runny nose this afternoon. I have been keeping Vicks Baby Rub on her chest and neck. That stuff is wonderful! It just seems to help her breath better. She sounds snotty when she eats especially and I have been suctioning out her nose today. She HATES this. She screams and cries like I'm killing her. She can be a little dramatic sometimes! I hope she gets better soon. She was more tired than usual today and had little bags under eyes and her eyes were puffy. But she seemed to fell a little better after her nap. Hopefully the cold will pass soon. She has only had one other cold in her life and I hated it. I just feel so bad for her that she can't breathe and their is only so much snot you can get out with suctioning.

No comments: