Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's Standing!!

This is Makenna's new trick, she can stand all by herself!!! We put her in her pack and play and then DJ decided to stand her up. She put her hands on the top of the rail and he let go and she stood there alone!! I couldn't believe it!! She stood there for probably 5-10 minutes. She is getting so big. I'm still in disbelief. I look at these pictures and it doesn't look like my baby. How did she get so big?






Makenna and I went for a walk this morning. It was really cold outside so I dressed her in her new pink snow suit that her Mimi bought her. It was way too big but I just rolled up the pants. She usually doesn't look good in hats but I thought this one looked good on her. I don't think the outfit is actually a snow suit but its really warm and cozy. I put a thick pink blanket, that DJ's mom made for her, in the stroller with her. She got fussy about half way through the walk and I had to carry her the rest of the way home. So there I was trying to carry her and keep her wrapped in the blanket and trying to push the stroller at the same time. I'm sure we looked funny. Then she decided that she wanted to jump out of my arms. She kept pushing on me and kicking me. It took us a long time to get home. Needless to say it was an interesting walk. Maybe next time will be better.



1 comment:

Jaq said...

That Baby is just precious! I have a hard time believing that she wouldn't be gorgeous in any hat...but you are right the pink one was precious!
I'm seeing that things do go fast once they are here- but right now I am just anxious to meet mine!