Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bad Week

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I didn't feel good last week and I don't really have an excuse for this week. WARNING: If you don't want to hear about my female issues then stop reading now. Last week I started my period for the first time since Makenna was born. It was awful! DJ had to bring me clothes to work, it was a blast. I forgot how awful I feel during that time of the month. I was reminded of the loveliness of being a woman. I guess I shouldn't complain since it has been almost 2 years since I have had a period. So, I felt yucky for about 4 days last week. But thankfully I'm feeling much better now. Enough about that. I gave Makenna a bath a few weeks ago and she decided she wanted to splash like crazy. She was being very funny so I decided to take a video of her. She is so cute.

No comments: