Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Year Pictures

Makenna had her one year pictures taken a few weeks ago. My friend Christen has taken all of Makenna's professional pictures and she took pictures of me when I was pregnant. She is an amazing photographer who does awesome work. It was very difficult to get pictures of Makenna this time because she wouldn't be still. But as usual Christen did a great job. They are beautiful! Here is the web site www.seemyprints.com. Type in Cristi Walker and the password is walker, my email address is cristi.walker@gmail.com You should look at them, they are precious. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is starting to lose that baby look. She is turning into such a big girl!

1 comment:

Alison said...

The pics are soooo cute....I love the ones of her standing up and in her cute little dress!!!! They turned out great!