Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nothing Exciting

There really hasn't been anything exciting happening around here lately. Makenna is doing good. Her two teeth on the bottom are really starting to show and she looks really cute. She has had a little bit of a fever the past two days and has been fussy. I looked in her mouth yesterday and she has two teeth on the top just about to break through. She isn't eating or drinking well and I think that is because of her teeth. She is such a big girl now. She just walks around all day long. She makes a HUGE mess wherever she goes. You can tell where she has been because there is a big path of destruction. I can't believe what a big girl she is now. Today I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I heard Raider drinking from his bowl. A few minutes later I heard it again and I thought, wow he must be thirsty. But then I thought, that doesn't sound like Raider drinking. Then I realized I didn't see Makenna. I went to Raider's water bowl and there she was splashing around having a great time and making a big mess. I couldn't help but laugh. She is really enjoying her swing. We go out there everyday when I water the plants. Here are some pictures of her in the swing. There are also some pictures of her in a cute outfit we bought her in Branson. She looks so grown up in that outfit.




Doesn't she look like a big girl!!!

She loves her books now. She loves to pull all of them off of the shelf and carry them around.


She decided to stand in her dad's boots. Isn't she cute!!


Stuffing her face again. Does anyone else see a pattern here?

No comments: