Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

I felt the need to write a post about how awesome my husband is. As you know we went to Branson recently. That was totally his idea. He called me at work about a month ago and said he wanted to take me on a trip. He gave me three choices and I chose Branson. He let me buy whatever I wanted, for myself and for Makenna. He even let me buy a Coach purse. For those of you who don't know my husband that is a really big deal. He is REALLY tight with his money. Which is not a bad thing at all. I love that he is that way. He is a WONDERFUL dad!!! I can't say this enough. He does things most dads would never even think of doing. When I have to work at Baptist I have to leave at 6:00am so DJ and Makenna are still asleep. So when he gets up, he gets her dressed, gets her stuff together and takes her to his mom's or Aunt Bev's. He dresses her really cute with matching shoes and socks and a bow in her hair. That is a major thing for dad. He gives her a bath everynight and after her bath they snuggle for a few minutes. He plays with her a lot. When leaves for work and when he comes home he always gives her a hug and a kiss. Recenlty he started to read to her at night after her bath. He uses different voices for the different characters and Makenna loves it. I was listening to them the other night and they sounded so cute. All I could think of was what a great dad he is and how I'm so blessed that the Lord sent me someone that takes such great care of my daughter. I couldn't ask for a better dad for my daughter. Anytime I tell people the things he does for her and with her they are always impressed. He goes above and beyond what most dad's do. The best part is he doesn't think its a big deal. He thinks that's how all dads should be. Thank you Lord for giving such a wonderful husband and father for my daughter. I love you honey!

No comments: