Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas With Nana

Today we had Christmas with my mom. Makenna calls her Nana. Mom made a WONDERFUL lunch!!! It was amazing. We had cornbread dressing, ham, twice baked potatoes, green beans, asparagus, deviled eggs, rolls, and mexican dip. It was awesome. We have so many left overs. Then we opened presents. Makenna got to open her first Christmas present. At first she didn't know what to do but then she got into playing with the tissue paper and pulling on the strings from the bag. Here are some pictures my mom has taken since she has been here plus the pictures from tonight.

Christmas lunch. Yum!




Makenna opening her first Christmas present ever. She loved it!

Makenna sitting with all her toys she got from Nana.
DJ was very happy to get his Raiders tree skirt.
Makenna got a Minnie Mouse baby doll and she loved to eat it!


I got a peacoat from Mom for Christmas. I love it!


Makenna was so excited to get a card. She loved playing with it.
DJ got this awesome Raiders pictures with Super Bowl coins.

Raider got a Raiders food bowl.
Makenna loved playing with the tissue paper.



Makenna and Nana (my mom).

DJ's Raiders tree skirt under our tree. It looks great!

My Aunt Diane lives in Tennessee and she got Makenna a Tennessee cheerleader outfit for Christmas.
The bloomers to her Tennessee cheerleader outfit.


DJ was sad to see Makenna in Tennessee orange.
Makenna at the hair salon on Friday when I was getting my hair done. She loved to wave to everyone that came in.



No comments: