Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nana Is Gone :(

My mom left today to go home to Florida :( We were so sad to see her go. We had a great time while she was here and we ate some AWESOME food. I always have so much fun when she is here. We don't do anything extraordinary, we just hang out and spend time together which I love. I wish she lived closer so we could see her more often. All of her visits go by fast but this one seemed to go by faster than usual. Makenna loves to be around her, she thinks her Nana is so funny. Even though she goes about 6 weeks without seeing her, she always knows who she is and smiles as soon as she sees her. They have so much fun together. Of course DJ loves it when she comes to town because he gets to eat gourmet food for a week. I just love to hang out with her. I just talked to her and she made it to Houston fine. No delays so far so hopefully it will stay that way. Hopefully this trip will be less eventful than when she came here. We are so glad she got to come and we can't wait to see her again. We love you Mom!!!!

No comments: