Friday, December 5, 2008

She's So Funny

Makenna has been slithering, scooting, whatever you want to call it for several weeks now. Recently she has started to scoot while she is sitting up. She can actually move pretty far scooting on her bottom. But just last night she was lying on the floor on her stomach and then she got up on all fours and started rocking. She did it several times. I tried to get a picture of it but of course by the time I got the camera, she had already straightened her legs. I don't think it will be long before she is moving all over the place.




After she ate her solids the other day, I gave her a duck to play with. I was playing with her with it and she bit it and held it in her mouth. It was so funny!



A few days ago Makenna was playing on the floor and she scooted over to where we keep Raider's toys. She managed to dump the bucket over and spilled Raider's toys all over the floor. Then she chewed on them before I could get them away from her. Raider was excited that she got his toys on the floor because he wanted to play with his toys but he is too scared to get a toy when they are in the bucket.

No comments: